Sunday, July 26, 2009

ITS A BOY......

Im sure most of you have heard but we had our baby on, July 21- (tuesday). We were so excited to go in and finally have the little one. His name is Hayden Michael and he was born at 3:36 pm. Weighted: 6 lbs 11 oz. and was 18 inches long. It was SOOOOOO exciting to wait to find out what we were having. I would suggest that to anyone who can do it. For me it was a little more emotional and like i said exciting. He (along with the rest of us) are doing well. Mikes mom and Grandma were here when I went into the hospital, so it was nice to have someone for the kids to be with- while Mike was w/ me at the hospital. After Hayden was born, Mikes brother came into town. Now they are gone, and my mom is coming here to help my out tomorrow for the next week and a 1/2. Thank goodness for helping moms! Here are a few pics of Hayden.



5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!!
He is a beautiful baby!!

britni said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Family pictures...he is a beautiful baby. I am so glad that everything went well. Now get some rest!

Amber Ferran said...

Oh my gosh, your family is soooo darling! You look absolutely amazing Missy! Seriously...you're one of those gorgeous moms who doesn't look like they just gave birth! :) LUCKY! But wow, you seriously have such a beautiful family of 5!!!

Stephensen Celebrations said...

He looks like a little Parker. How fun for you guys! Did you hear, we are going to have another one in March, but I can't wait like you until I have one of each! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I will meet him and Ashlyn soon! We are still trying to figure out when, but I am coming! Congratulations again! Miss you!