Friday, August 7, 2009

The start of reality

So its day 2 of me being solo with the 3 kids. I think to my self.... I can handle 3 kids, its not as hard as I thought it was going to be. But then its haydens feeding time and thats when it all changes. They fight, hit, yell, want something that requires my full and undivided attention, and or get into something they are NOT allowed to get into. I know it will take time for them and for me to adjust. While my mom was here I watched her and got ideas of what I needed to do to make things go smoothly w/ my kids. And that is to keep them busy all day long. By playing w/ play do, painting, playing- swimming outside, reading, putting puzzles together, play hide-in-seek. But I do have to admit- me doing it for 1 day wore me out! :) I am very sad that my mom is gone, no more clean house, cooked meals every night, and 2 happy kids. I will do my best to do as she does because I did notice that everything ran so smooth. I am so glad that I had help for almost 3 weeks (thanks for Mikes mom and grandma coming as well as my mom) the help will for sure missed!



2 comments:

Amber Ferran said...

Oh Missy hang in there! You will get the hang of things soon (gosh, I'm just trying to prep myself for #3 here). But seriously, I don't doubt you'll get it all figured out soon. You look amazing and your family is so beautiful!

Angela Fuller said...

Congratulations on your little boy!! Your family is adorable!!