Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashlyn....

Today my little princess is getting bigger and bigger. She turned 2 years old today. How it seems like it was yesterday that we were in the hospital getting ready to have her. She in the past 2 years has brought so much joy into my life. Her adorable dimples as she smiles. How she wraps her arms so tight around my neck to give me a hug.Always wanting to give me kiss after kiss and smiles thinking its funny. She loves her brothers and copy's everything her big brother does. When it comes to her little brother- she tries at times to be the "mother" to him. Its very cute. Everything about her makes my heart melt. She is for sure my little princess. Happy Birthday Ashlyn.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew I was forgetting something! Happy belated birthday Ashlyn! Let's talk soon. Miss you!