Monday, September 7, 2009

Haydens Baby Blessing



Yesterday we blessed Hayden in church. It was a great experience for the family. We were able to have some family and many friends come to the blessing. I am so grateful for the gospel that is in my life, and that i have the opportunity to teach my children about our Savior and the truths of the gospel. I am thankful that Mike is a worthy preisthood holder and was able to give such a wonderful blessing. After church we had a little lunch-in with some family and friends. It was overall a great day!!!

3 comments:

James and Tiff said...

Yay!!!!! How fun for you guys:) He is so cute!!! We need to have a play date for the kids and visit time for us:) When are you free this week? Tuesday and Thursday are crazy for us but Wed or Fri would work! Let me know. Congrats again.

Alyssa Rock said...

Congratulations!

It was awesome to see you at the zoo over the weekend. :)

Shana Lynn said...

Hayden is a beautiful little guy!!! He looks just like Ashlyn and Parker, what cuties!!! I need to come see you, life has gotten crazy and I've missed chatting with you!!!