Friday, April 17, 2009

A House means a new Dog ???








Besides getting a home we also got a dog...so here are a few pics of the inside of the home (decorated) and of our dog, Roxie. She was already named, so we just kept the name. She is a 4 month old Boxer. And so far is a good dog. The kids love her, although it took a little while (few hours) for both kids to adjust to a puppy jumping all over them.
The house is coming along. I wish we had more money to fix up thing the way I want- Yard- trees, flowers, plants, etc.; to plant a gardern, more decor for the outside and inside of the home; and just the little things in the house... you know. I know it will come in time, but I want it all NOW. I only took a few of the main floor- so kids' rooms will come at another time- (they are asleep so i do not dare walk foot into their rooms to take a picture.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Now we just need to come see it in person! Take care!

Terri Griffith said...

love the house and Roxie is very cute!

Shana Lynn said...

Your house is so so so so so CUTE!!! Love it!!! Where is it at? sorry I'm out of the loop, I actually was going to stop by the apartment last week, but then got caught up doing something else. I guess it's a good thing i didn't cause that would've been embarassing!!! lol!! We need to get together!!!