Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Its OFFICIAL....


We have OUR OWN home. It was a home we put an offer on back in Dec. and as of today (the loan went through) and the home is officially ours. We are so excited to have
our own place. Mike took the day off work to paint. His kind friend, Troy, painted pretty much all day with him. Once Troy left, Mike stayed to paint. He is determined to paint everything tonight. I just wish i was able to paint... being prego and having kids is pretty impossible. So i am here packing away. *Believe me I would much rather paint than pack!* Everytime I talked to mike and was at the new home, he asked me to bring the camera- video and digital.... i forgot until the sun was just to go down, so here are a few pics. I will for sure take more once we get it all decorated. Parker is SOOOOO excited. He has been asking all day long... when can we go to my new house. When can I sleep there. Its an exciting time for our family. More pictures to come shortly.

7 comments:

britni said...

CONGRATS! It is beautiful! You guys deserve it. Enjoy this exciting time.

Canyonsrcool said...

Nice! Where is it at?

Just us 4 said...

who is this: canyonsrcool???
i know that sounds so bad, but its not ring a bell!

Brooke said...

Congratulations on the House!

Blonski fam said...

Im SO excited for you guys. Congrats!! I cant wait to see it.

Tara said...

WOW. Congratulations!!! That is awesome. Looks like a great house. Can't wait to see more pics.

Unknown said...

As you know, we are so excited for you guys! Keep us all posted! Miss you!