Monday, February 16, 2009

what would YOU do?????

I am debating whether to find out the sex of our "new baby" I have to decided in 2 weeks when I go to get the ultrasound. I am torn because about 70% of me wants to wait and make it a surprise, while the other 30% wants to know so I can "plan and prepare". Plan and prepare what? I dont know - i guess it just for me to know. Mike wants to find out... but he will do what ever I want. WHAT WOULD YOU DO? if you already have a boy and girl, have everything you need already.. would you wait and make it a surprise, or would you find out? let me know because your opinion matters :)

6 comments:

Kerri said...

I personally would find out just because I don't like surprises that much. But if you are 70% sure that you want it to be a surprise you should go for it. It could be exciting to wait and see.

Unknown said...

It is a surprise either way you go you are just prolonging the surprise - so if you want to wait it out - wait! There would definitely be more excitement to find out when the baby is actually born. Tough call, I personally, wouldn't be able to wait!

Shana Lynn said...

Make it a surprise!!! That would be so fun!!! I wanted to last time, but I hadn't had a girl yet, but I think that I'll be surprised next time!! the anticipation may kill you though, it would for me too!!! That's a tough one!! Guess that I'm not much help...I'm 50/50....sorry let us know what you decide though!! How have you been feeling though?

Mitch said...

plan and prepare is the way to go. Like "kkohler" it's a surprise either way. However, my brother Tyler had a baby 5 months ago and they didn't find out... and the whole family was very anxious on the day of the delivery. I wasn't as interested in their other kids (I already knew).

More power to you if you can actually go through the entire pregnancy without knowing.

Blonski fam said...

FIND OUT FIND OUT FIND OUT!!! I want to know...so even if you dont- do a good deed to the rest of us who want to know:)

Ryan and Courtney said...

Missy, I told Mike this, but we waited with our 2nd child and it was so fun to be surprised. I really wanted to to wait with our third, but my wife wouldn't. I want to be surprised for our next one too if and when that happens. My vote is to wait:-) It makes the delivery day that much more exciting.