Thursday, February 12, 2009

Family Gets Together (all but 1)




Because of the death of my grandfather, all but my little sister were able to make it came to Utah for the memorial service. My sister,Keri, her husband got deported the day of, so she stayed home to be with him (and the kids)and say their goodbyes. We had a great time together and it was fun seeing my brothers and sisters again- and of course my parents. I hate that we live so far away from eachother.
- There is a family picture of us (w/out Keri)
- There is a picture w/ my dad and my brothers
- There is a picture of Mike, my bro-in-law Corom, and my 2 brothers wrestling...i got the picture of just mike and corom because it was the funniest one of them all. Mike iving Corom the "fish hook"
We thought of Keri a lot wishing she could have made it....but one day soon I hope we can all get together.

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Hi Missy - Sad reason to all get together... but so fun you all (almost all) had a chance to get together. (( and sorry, I thought I kind of knew your family but I guess I don't... I didn't recognize most in the picture... I guess I've got to go hang out with your mom and bit and get the scoop ))

Shana Lynn said...

What a good looking family!!

Blonski fam said...

I hate you!!! I am so jealous you guys were all together while I was off at the beach seeing Steve leaving. Good pics tho- I cant believe how much John is a mix of Mike and Ben. Crazy!!