Thursday, January 8, 2009

OK...Its official

Its official... To those who dont know yet... Mike and I are having another baby! Yep it makes it #3 for us. I am a little over 12 weeks. I didnt really spread the word to too many people because I wanted to go to the docs first.. I did at 10 weeks and he wasnt able to find the baby's heartbeat, so he told me to come back in 2 weeks... i did just that. Once again- news that I wasnt wanting to hear. The Doc couldnt find or hear it again (with the doppler) so after my appointment, I waited for Mike to get off work and we went to get an ultra sound done. Right away I saw a little baby. And a heartbeat... the doc told me that everything looks great and that I dont have to worry anymore! Now I dont mind telling everyone the exciting news I was holding to so many people for the past month or so... My due date is July 21st (my oldest sisters b-day). We are relieved to know that everything is ok!

8 comments:

Terri Griffith said...

congrats, I'm glad to hear everything is fine.

britni said...

Congrats! What a scare! I hope everything goes well from here on out. July babies are great! Can be hot, but always well worth it! :)

Kerri said...

Congrats.I am so excited for you.

Unknown said...

Yahoo! Thanks for the update!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! It was great to see you a while back. We need to see eachother more often.s

Mitch said...

Sooo cool! Congrats. I guess I'm going to continue to be 18 months behind you. I guess we'll try and catch up on the next kid... ha!

Nelee said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything is okay. i had no idea. I'm so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!