Friday, September 26, 2008

Picture Tag!

Picture Tag... Here's the deal, grab your camera and take a picture of all the things listed below and then post them... NO cleaning!! Have fun!

**** I TAG: Keri, Karen, Britni, Tiffany, and Heather! **** I want to see it on your blog! :) ****
#1 KITCHEN SINK


#2 FRIDGE


#3 BATHROOM


#4 SELF PORTRAIT


#5 FAVORITE ROOM


#6 CLOSET (I know it needs to be cleaned!)


#7 SHOES


#8 MY KIDS



#9 LAUNDRY ROOM


#10 DREAM VACATION
I would love to go to hawaii! But I love the beach- so anywhere on the beach is good for me!

1 comment:

James and Tiff said...

I did it for you:) Sorry about today- Drezden started coughing last night and I didn't want him to spread something if it was different from what the other kiddos have! Thanks again for everything and we will see you on Tuesday!