Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall- Favorite Season

We went up the canyon to check out the fall colors on the trees...It was so pretty. But I would say that in about another week or so every tree will be sooo colorful and beautiful. It is my favorite time of year. I love the varity of colors and the cooler breeze that comes along the fall season. I love it when there are different colors of leaves covering the trees and also the grass- like what the kids are sitting in... here are a few of the kiddos at a park up Provo canyon.



3 comments:

britni said...

I LOVE the 1st picture of Ashlyn..she is so cute! I miss having the trees changing too. They did in Gilmer, but I don't see them change as much here. I wish it would get cooler too...I was burning up today! Cute pics!

Brooke said...

What cute pictures!!! Your children are beautiful!

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

I have to tell you Missy, that you should have kept those "other" pictures up. I thought that the nose bleed one was hilarious!! Your children are beautiful! I have added you to my blog list-hope you don't mind.
Serene