Monday, January 18, 2010

Open Wide

My two older kids went to the dentist for the first time (yes I know Parker is 4 and is a little old for it to be the first time) Parker did awesome. He was so excited to sit in the chair, have the assistant clean his teeth and take x rays of them, and have the dentist check and count them. Unfortunately he doesn't know that he has a cavity :( As for Ashlyn, she had to wait for Parker to go first to then know it was ok to do it herself. We were only able to look at her teeth and clean a few bottom teeth before she was done. Overall... they both loved it and want to go back. The best for them was when they were able to get a surprise from the surprise box.


1 comment:

Angela Fuller said...

I am dreading taking Brayden to the dentist. I am afraid I will have have to pay for 10 cavity fillings. Your family is adorable.