Friday, September 12, 2008

TAGGED..

Tagged

48 ODD Things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? No not really.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO!
3. Do you own on a gun? Mike does- not I
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I always get a Dp. Pepper, but sometimes I will get a strawberry lemonade.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No not really.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them, They have to be COOKED the the BBQ and pretty much burnt. Yummy
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Ummm, i cant think. The first that pops in my head is Home Alone ( Its not my fav. but it was the first that I thought of :)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I could drink OJ evfery morning if we had it.
9. Do you do push ups? Whats that?? that is a No.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring of course, Im not a huge jewelry person- Mike got lucky there
11. Favorite hobby? Photography, Running- races that is.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Like Heather, I can be shy with people I really dont know too well.
14. Middle name? Dont have one.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should eat breakfast, clean house and get the kids dressed ( and 4: waiting to have Drezden come over)
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Baby Formula (cant wait for that to be over), 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, and a box of lemon heads. Havent had that for years and standing in line at Walmart.. I saw it on the shelf and talked my self into buying them.
18. Current worry? My children. I always worry about them. ( a good worry that is)
19. Current 'hate' right now? Being broke, in debt, and that we havent found a house to buy.
20. Favorite place to be? the beach.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? Playing games with Dee and Josh.
22. Where would you like to go? Greece, I would like to see where my mom grew up her early years of her childhood. Hawaii for sure. Anywhere really
24. Do you own slippers? I did until my little brother wore them home and hasnt returned them! that was like 6 months ago or more- thanks for the reminder :)
25. What's your nickname? Missy, Miss, Babe (only by Mike)
26. What year would you go back in time to? The 50s- seemed like they had fun in the poodle skirts and all.
27. Can you whistle? yes
28. Favorite color? red
29. Would you be a pirate? maybe
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends what song is in my head.
31. Favorite girl's name? Ashlyn, Zaylee, Eden
32. Favorite boy's name? Parker, Umm- I would have to think about that
33. What's in your pocket right now? my cell
34. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching Mike play with the kids- Parker was getting his "game on" face and it was funny.
35. Most wonderful job you ever had? Home w/ the kids, taking pictures for people,
36. Worst injury you've ever had? I never broke anything or have been injuried really bad (knock on wood)
37. Remember your first kiss? I do.
38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
39. Who is your funniest friend? i guess Jen. And her husband Corom, ok maybe not the funniest but for sure the craziest.
40. How many dogs do you have? None right now, but Im sure we will again someday.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Its more than a crush.
42. What is your favorite movie(s)?: how to lose a guy in 10 days, wedding planner, and Guess who. there are more...
43. What is your favorite candy? M & ms
44. Favorite Sports: I really like Softball, like to run races
45. Your favorite meal? It depends. love mexican though.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? for sure asleep
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I better hurry and shower before Mike leaves, kids wake up, and Drezden comes over for me to watch.
48. Do you have any odd habits? Ummm... When I am thinking, playing sports or trying to concentrate I stick out my tounge

No comments: