Saturday, May 31, 2008

Catching some fish...






Our family and my sister Jen's family went up Payson Canyon and went fishing. It was a warm yet beautiful day and we wanted to spend the day outside. Of course we both forgot sunscreen so we did our best to keep our little babies covered-And watch the toddlers and watch our hubbys fish. We had a lot of fun. It was cute because the kids (Parker and Koula) fished- that lasted about 2 minutes. Mike and Parker caught a fish and he loved it until Mike told him to hold the fish so I could get a picture taken. The fish would move so that made Parker not want anything to do with it. We all had a great time and cant wait to do again. I hope that our little ones didnt get burned from the sun.

4 comments:

Nelee said...

Fishing looked like super fun! I can't believe how big Ashlyn is getting! She looks just like you, Missy!

Heather & Bryce said...

Ashlyn has gotten SOOOO big! and it hasnt even been THAT long since we've seen her! and i love keeping up with you guys on the blog...great pictures, missy! i cant wait to see you guys when we get back :)

Blonski fam said...

I love this... I wished I lived closer to do things with you guys!

shannon said...

how fun! i love parker's chuck liddell mowhawk...very mike-esque!